Sunday, January 20, 2013

Majorly low batteries here. It has been a long, long month, and I am only hoping we are near the turnaround. Tim and I have been trading sicknesses back and forth since Christmas. I suppose this bodes well for our marriage, as we apparently haven't learned to stay away from each other while germified, but as far as over all life satisfaction, things are at a low.

Low battery.

I tried all my tricks today too...music in the car, a little fun shopping, still couldn't recharge the battery. So much so that even when good friend called me while shopping for groceries, to propose a fun outing tonight, I had to say no. I felt my energy waning in the frozen foods and knew it just was not in the cards. As I almost "forgot" to pay for my groceries, and then stopped for a green light on my way home I knew I had made the right call. In fact, my family is even out right now, without me, at one of my favorite things, an Oswego State Hockey game, but I just don't have it in me, yet.

Maybe a night in, alone, with some tea and a movie will help. If not, I'm at a loss.

Crossing my fingers, snuggling beneath my blanket, and hoping that will aide the recharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment