Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's always something these days, I'll tell ya. And I am pretty sure I have blogged about it before, but really, when did life get so crazy!?!?

Coming off of a wonderful long weekend at camp, that can sometimes be crazy itself, and less than relaxing, but this time was heavenly, we end up at a doctor's appointment where Devin is sent for x-rays and a knee immobilizer. Just to be sure, yeah, but still. I could have stood for a slip/twist of the knee that was just a slip/twist of the knee. But no. Sigh. Then, we apparently have a follow up with an orthopedist in Syracuse next week, again, just to be sure, and because ligaments are tricky. Oh well, add it to the list of fun and frolic that always seems to be on our doorstep these days.

At least all this doctor running means Tim is bringing home Oswego Subs for dinner.
It's the little things.
Has to be the little things these days, as the big things are starting to PISS me OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment