Monday, May 9, 2011


Who starts Weight Watchers points the day before Mother's Day? Tell me?

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I was treated to breakfast in bed, then had margaritas with mom, and my daughter made key lime pie for dessert! Who could, or would, resist that? Today, there were leftovers of everything, well, except the margaritas 'cause we finished those off:), for dinner. I am down to 10 "extra" points for the week, already, after THREE DAYS!

Watch! I am going to be eating a strict vegetable diet by tomorrow night. AARGH! What was I THINKING?

Oh well, keep at it, I know! Plus I am putting it out here, which, perhaps, will keep me honest? Who knows. But I guess I picked the wrong week to start Weight Watchers. Kinda like Lloyd Bridges in "Airplane!"

"Guess I picked the wrong week to ____________________."
a. stop smokin'
b. stop drinkin'
c. stop amphetamines
d. stop sniffin' glue.

(can you tell I have also had it up to here with State testing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment